Track Miles: 39
Interchanges: BNSF (Galveston, Texas); Union Pacific (Galveston, Texas)
Commodities: Chemicals, Food and Feed Products, Machinery, Pulp and Paper, Wind Generation Equipment
Railcar Storage Available: No
Acquired by G&W in 2005
Our team can serve as a resource for developing new rail-served properties, expanding current rail infrastructure or pinpointing rail access with the best transload location – all while focused on shortening your time to market. Explore potential sites
With more than 500 employees, G&W’s Rail Link subsidiary has safely provided industrial facilities and ports with contract railcar switching and related services for nearly 30 years.
GVSR 6006-4 Extended Asset Use (Effective February 17, 2017)GVSR 7006-8 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective February 17, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective April 3, 2016)
Expired Tariff Information DocumentsGVSR 6006-3 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2016)GVSR 7006-7 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective January 1, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective February 16, 2016)
Fuel Surcharge Tariffs 92000 and 92001 (Effective January 1, 2016)
(800) 757-7387, Ext. email@example.com
G&W Coastal Region Contacts
Vice President, Sales and Marketing:Al AbruzzeseGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(717) 793-3672Assistant Vice President, Industrial Development:Kevin PhillipsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
Galveston Railroad Contacts
Galveston Railroad, L.P.
P.O. Box 1108
Galveston, TX 77553Emergency Phone Number(800) 757-7387 Ext. 403
(800) 757-7387, Ext. firstname.lastname@example.orgBilling Questions:email@example.comGeneral Manager: Donnie VincentThe Bay Line Railroad, L.L.C.
(904) 596-7794Vice President, Safety and Compliance:Mike ErwinGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(904) 220-1110Media Inquiries:Michael WilliamsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
© Genesee & Wyoming Inc.