Track Miles: 35
Interchanges: CSX (Pov Junction, Pa.); Norfolk Southern (Duffs Junction, Pa.); Pan Am Railways (McKees Rocks, Pa.)
Commodities: Chemicals, Minerals, Steel
Railcar Storage Available: Yes
Acquired by G&W in 2008
Our team can serve as a resource for developing new rail-served properties, expanding current rail infrastructure or pinpointing rail access with the best transload location – all while focused on shortening your time to market. Explore potential sites
With more than 500 employees, G&W’s Rail Link subsidiary has safely provided industrial facilities and ports with contract railcar switching and related services for nearly 30 years.
POHC 6006-2 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2016)POHC 7006-3 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective October 17, 2016)POHC 8001-I Reciprocal Switching (Effective January 10, 2016)General Tariff 1000 - Ohio Valley Region (Effective April 5, 2016)
Expired Tariff Information DocumentsPOHC 6006-1 Extended Asset Use (Effective October 3, 2014)POHC 7006-2 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective January 1, 2016)POHC 8001-H Reciprocal Switching (Effective January 1, 2015)General Tariff 1000 - Ohio Valley Region (Effective February 5, 2016)
Fuel Surcharge Tariffs 92000 and 92001 (Effective January 1, 2016)
Procedures and Application
Restrictions apply, prior to submitting application contact Regional Manager.
When working within the railroad right of way or for personal use of grade crossings applicants are required to obtain and provide proof of Railroad Protective Liability Insurance.
Chris Layman Manager - Real Estate
Real Estate Department
Genesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
13901 Sutton Park Dr., S., Suite 160
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Class 1 Connections
Total Storage (# Spots)
Contact Jim Krach at (904) 900-6290 or James.Krach@gwrr.com.
(800) 757-7387, Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
G&W Northeast Region Contacts
Vice President, Sales and Marketing:Ed FoleyGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(585) 463-3302Assistant Vice President, Industrial Development:Ryan FischerGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.(412) 310-6322
Pittsburgh & Ohio Central Railroad Contacts
The Pittsburgh & Ohio Central Railroad Company
47849 Papermill Road
Coshocton, OH 43812Emergency Phone Number(800) 733-0026
(800) 757-7387, Ext. email@example.comGeneral Manager: Brian McClainOhio Central Railroad, Inc.
(740) 202-7154Director, Safety and Compliance:Randy PerryGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(513) 310-4852Manager, Sales:Greg ArnoldGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(740) 610-7717Media Inquiries:Michael WilliamsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
© Genesee & Wyoming Inc.