Track Miles: 18
Interchanges: CSX (Savannah, Ga.)
Commodities: Chemicals, Pulp and Paper
Railcar Storage Available: Yes
Acquired by G&W in 2005
Our team can serve as a resource for developing new rail-served properties, expanding current rail infrastructure or pinpointing rail access with the best transload location – all while focused on shortening your time to market. Explore potential sites
With more than 500 employees, G&W’s Rail Link subsidiary has safely provided industrial facilities and ports with contract railcar switching and related services for nearly 30 years.
RSOR 6006-4 Extended Asset Use (Effective February 21, 2017)RSOR 7006-5 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective February 21, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective April 3, 2016)
Expired Tariff Information DocumentsRSOR 6006-3 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2016)RSOR 7006-4 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective January 1, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective February 16, 2016)
Fuel Surcharge Tariffs 92000 and 92001 (Effective January 1, 2016)Coastal Region Fuel Surcharge Freight Tariff 9004 Cancellation Notice (Effective April 30, 2017)
Procedures and Application
Restrictions apply, prior to submitting application contact Regional Manager.Procedures and Application
When working within the railroad right of way or for personal use of grade crossings applicants are required to obtain and provide proof of Railroad Protective Liability Insurance.Insurance Requirements
Mary Cole, Manager-Real Estate
Genesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
13901 Sutton Park Dr. South, Ste. 160
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Phone: (904) 900-6302
Class 1 Connections
Total Storage (# Spots)
Contact Jim Krach at (904) 900-6290 or James.Krach@gwrr.com.
(800) 757-7387, Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
G&W Coastal Region ContactsVice President, Sales and Marketing:Russ SmitleyGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(904) 900-6270Assistant Vice President, Industrial Development:Kevin PhillipsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
Riceboro Southern Railway Contacts
Riceboro Southern Railway, LLC
186 Winge Road
Lyons, GA 30436Emergency Phone Number(877) 486-6992
(800) 757-7387, Ext. email@example.comBilling Questions:firstname.lastname@example.orgGeneral Manager: Vincent CardinalGeorgia Central Railway, L.P.
(912) 526-6165Vice President, Safety and Compliance:Mike ErwinGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(904) 220-1110Assistant Vice President, Sales and Marketing:Lewis HuntGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(904) 999-3954Media Inquiries:Michael WilliamsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
© Genesee & Wyoming Inc.