Track Miles: 18
Interchanges: CSX (Garden City, Ga.); Norfolk Southern (Garden City, Ga.)
Commodities: Chemicals, Food Products, Intermodal Containers, Pulp and Paper
Railcar Storage Available: No
Founded by G&W in 1998
Our team can serve as a resource for developing new rail-served properties, expanding current rail infrastructure or pinpointing rail access with the best transload location – all while focused on shortening your time to market. Explore potential sites
With more than 500 employees, G&W’s Rail Link subsidiary has safely provided industrial facilities and ports with contract railcar switching and related services for nearly 30 years.
SAPT 6006-6 Extended Asset Use (Effective February 17, 2017)SAPT 7006-9 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective February 17, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective April 3, 2016)
Expired Tariff Information DocumentsSAPT 6006-5 Extended Asset Use (Effective November 7, 2016)SAPT 7006-8 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective January 1, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective February 16, 2016)
Fuel Surcharge Tariffs 92000 and 92001 (Effective January 1, 2016)
(800) 757-7387, Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
G&W Coastal Region Contacts
Vice President, Sales and Marketing:Al AbruzzeseGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(717) 793-3672Assistant Vice President, Industrial Development:Kevin PhillipsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
Savannah Port Terminal Railroad Contacts
Savannah Port Terminal Railroad, Inc.
P.O. Box 7358
Garden City, GA 31408Emergency Phone Number(800) 757-7387 Ext. 403
(800) 757-7387, Ext. email@example.comBilling Questions:firstname.lastname@example.orgGeneral Manager: David PopeGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(912) 964-2060Vice President, Safety and Compliance:Mike ErwinGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(904) 220-1110Media Inquiries:Michael WilliamsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
© Genesee & Wyoming Inc.