Track Miles: 2
Interchanges: CSX (Jacksonville, Fla.); Norfolk Southern (Jacksonville, Fla.)
Commodities: Automobiles, Chemicals, Farm and Food Products, Intermodal Containers, Pulp and Paper
Railcar Storage Available: No
Acquired by G&W in 1996
Our team can serve as a resource for developing new rail-served properties, expanding current rail infrastructure or pinpointing rail access with the best transload location – all while focused on shortening your time to market. Explore potential sites
With more than 500 employees, G&W’s Rail Link subsidiary has safely provided industrial facilities and ports with contract railcar switching and related services for nearly 30 years.
TTR 6006-3 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2016)TTR 6006-4 Extended Asset Use - Cancellation Notice (Effective March 6, 2017)TTR 7006-4 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective January 1, 2017)TTR 7006-5 Switching and Accessorial Services - Cancellation Notice (Effective March 6, 2017)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective April 3, 2016)
Expired Tariff Information DocumentsTTR 6006-2 Extended Asset Use (Effective January 1, 2015)TTR 7006-3 Switching and Accessorial Services (Effective February 25, 2016)General Tariff 1000 - Coastal Region (Effective February 16, 2016)
Fuel Surcharge Tariffs 92000 and 92001 (Effective January 1, 2016)Coastal Region Fuel Surcharge Freight Tariff 9004 (Effective January 1, 2015)
(800) 757-7387, Ext. email@example.com
G&W Coastal Region Contacts
Vice President, Sales and Marketing:Russ SmitleyGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(904) 900-6270Assistant Vice President, Industrial Development:Kevin PhillipsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
Talleyrand Terminal Railroad Contacts
Talleyrand Terminal Railroad Company, Inc.
2700 Talleyrand Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32206Emergency Phone Number(800) 757-7387 Ext. 403
(800) 757-7387, Ext. firstname.lastname@example.orgBilling Questions:email@example.comGeneral Manager: David PopeGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(912) 964-2060Vice President, Safety and Compliance:Mike ErwinGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
Vice President, Port Sales:Gary BrownGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
(912) 964-5337Media Inquiries:Michael WilliamsGenesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
© Genesee & Wyoming Inc.