Railcare Inc. (company mark: PYX; SPLC: 045490000), a G&W subsidiary, is your destination for railcar repair and maintenance.
Railcare is located in Hamilton, Ontario, a central location with easy access to prime rail routes in the U.S. and Canada, and is directly served by the Southern Ontario Railway (RLHH) as well as the Canadian Pacific Railway (CP). Railcare’s experienced team, coupled with lean and efficient processes, will help you reduce fleet costs by offering one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
Service offerings include:
- Mobile repair and inspection
- Wreck damage
- Fabrication and assembly
- Car dismantling and scrapping
If your railcars need attention, we have:
- A staging and storage yard for more than 100 cars on our property
- Daily service from RLHH, CP and Canadian National Railway.
- People, facilities and processes to handle large, multi-car programs with ease
- Mobile and on-site repair units